Sunday, January 12, 2014

Welcome back!

Today we will head to lab after I have passed back your final exams, so that you can read my feedback and consider the strengths and weaknesses of your writing.

Once you have logged on to the computer network, please access the rubric I shared with you, either through your gmail or your google drive account.

With your paper in hand, please read my comments and follow the link to the rubric.

When you are ready to add a comment to this document, please add one that responds to my feedback by telling me IN YOUR OWN WORDS, 1) one thing you did well and 2) one thing you need to work on for next time.

Here is a short tutorial on adding comments if you don't know how:



If you do this before class is over, try out STUDY SYNC at studysync.com 
Use your school log on to log in with NVUSD in front of your id.  
Go to BLAST page.  Read.  Post a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment